1. Your full name - Sabine Bateman (or Batman when I forget to add the "e" when spelling it out to people....I am now officially known as "Mrs. Batman" at our local sewing/mending store.
2. Your city, province and country of residence - Fredericton, New Brunswick Canada ....moved here two years ago and LOVE it!
3.How many kids do you have? We have one little boy named Felix who will be turning 1!!! year old on January 28th....I hear it gets soooo much easier after they turn one....that is correct right? right? RIGHT????....I might be getting set up....hmmmm....
4. How long have you been cloth diapering? We started full time cloth diapering probably when Felix was about 2.5 months old....you can see a post about it here on my blog.... http://justbean.typepad.com/blog/2011/07/cloth-diapering.html : )
5. How long have you been using AppleCheeks? The reason we went into full time cloth diapering was because of AppleCheeks...we almost gave up before we tried them because the brand we got as a gift....well....sucked. : ) So THANK you ladies for having an AMAZING product and for having even more amazing customer service!!!
7. What do you do for a living? What do I do for a living right now? Put diapers on a baby.... ; ) Staying at home at the moment....figuring out the making a living part in a couple more months....fingers crossed I find something that works with our schedule.
8. Besides using cloth diapers, what other ways do you help to reduce your impact on the environment? Normal everyday things....turn off lights when not in the room, use low watt bulbs, recycle, compost, try to use all natural products and buy local organic ethical foods...hmmmmm....what else....we have our own garden in the summer months....oh! and we stopped using dryer sheets after I heard (on one of your podcasts!) that they are absolutely horrible for the environment....so thank you again! That is all I can think of right now....
9. What else would you like us to know about you? I have an amazing husband who is not only my bestest (oh, yes!) friend, but my everything. The first year (and probably every year to come!) of having our first baby has been amazing, crazy, beautiful, an eye opener (the TIME! god! the time we wasted before we had a child! I swear I could have gone for a PhD or something!!! ), incredible, stressful, tiring....I could go on and on....I could not have done it (and would not have wanted to) with anyone else. He has held this, at times weepy and at all times sleep deprived, mama's hand throughout it all. 50/50 always....The man STILL gets up every night for feedings so I can sleep....he is just plain awesome....and he would probably want me to add that his beard is exceptional.
That was kind of about me right?